I got the following message when I built the Linux kernel 4.15:

fatal error: openssl/bio.h: No such file or directory

I found this header file is required by the file "scripts/extract-cert.c"

So, which kernel option should I uncheck in order to fix this issue?
That's because OpenSSL is not available in LFS.

OR

Do we have to install OpenSSL when we build LFS? In this atricle
(https://kernelnewbies.org/KernelBuild), it mentions libssl-dev (or
openssl-devel or libopenssl-devel) is required to build the kernel source.

Here is my LFS Version: 20180202-systemd