On 04/07/2018 12:23 AM, Kevin Buckley wrote:
On 3 March 2018 at 11:49, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Linux From Scratch community is pleased to announce the release of LFS
Version 8.2, LFS Version 8.2 (systemd), BLFS Version 8.2, and BLFS Version
8.2 (systemd).

You can read the books online[0]-[3], or download[4]-[7] to read locally.
[4] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/8.2/
[5] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/8.2/
[6] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/downloads/8.2-systemd/
[7] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/8.2-systemd/

One thing I've always wondered about is: why the differemt
capitalisation of nochunks/NOCHUNKS, vis:

LFS-BOOK-8.2-NOCHUNKS.html

BLFS-BOOK-8.2-nochunks.html

No good reason. The books originally were released by different people. I do it now and just continued what was used in previous versions.

  -- Bruce