Here is an innocent example.

On Sat, Apr 07, at 05:04 Ag, D.E Chatzimanikas wrote:

> I'm running mutt here, a quite recent version ...

That means at least a > 1.9.0.

But if you look at the headers of this same email in the "Mailing List
Netiquette" thread, you will see that was yes, it was send by mutt, but
not from a "quite recent version". Here i'm posting this for you.

(that is because it was send by an old machine, but it's not that point
here)

And yes, as most of us, I issued one time in my life a careless "rm -rf"
with catastrofic results. So lesson number one to all of us.

Concentration.

Best,
  Αγαθοκλής