Jeremy Huntwork wrote:

Hello Everyone:

The LFS Website Team has been working on a new website for the Linux From Scratch community. We have shown it briefly before, but it is now nearly fully functional and filled with content. Our goal with this new site was to produce a simple and readable site that is easy to navigate and easy to maintain. You'll notice that we endeavored to greatly reduce the number of possible links on one page and lead the user through the site by logical grouping of data.

Apart from just a redesign in the layout of the site, much has been done in rewriting the backend struture, to reduce maintainance overhead and to allow a more dynamic and "up-to-date" website.

Please visit this new proposed site (follow the link below) and reply to the website mailing list with your thoughts or comments. We would like to hear from the community as to whether they would like to see this new design implemented.

http://beta.linuxfromscratch.org/

Thank you,

--
Jeremy Huntwork