Aeliton Germano wrote:
hi,
I have a doubt: in the pages of lfs book(chap. 6) it shows
'Instalation depends on:'.
does it means that i have to put all dependencies in my lfs system or
i just have to put then in the toolchain?
ex: glibc instalation depends on: bash, binutils, coreutils,
diffutils, gawk, gcc, gettext, grep, make, perl, sed and texifo.

should i have all this packages installed in my lfs system? if not how
know which pakcages should be installed in the system?

thanks,
--
Aeliton Germano da Silva
Ciência da Computação - Universidade Estadual do Ceará

I don't understand how you can have an LFS user ID, which suggests you've build LFS before, yet still be asking this ?