On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 10:14:51AM +0100, Mark Rosenstand wrote:
> Jeremy Henty wrote:
> >
> > It's up!  Helllloooooooo LFS 6.1.1 .
>
> Thanks for being so informative! Without this mail I bet noone would
> have notice the announcement posted to each lfs-related list a week ago.

Ummmm, I think he was announcing his own success in building 6.1.1,
and looking for congratulations rather than sarcasm.

So, Jeremy, well-done!

Scott Swanson
(who is going to get around to building it 'one of these days real
soon now....')
--
Repartee is something we think of twenty-four hours too late.
                -- Mark Twain