Hi all,

First of all sorry for posting on 2 lists, but I'm not quite sure
which one is the best for this question. I would have thought lfs, but
I read a thread on blfs these days, so I'm just not quite sure
anymore. (furthermore, this would maybe be even better on the dev list
...)

I haven't seen (hope I didn't miss it) any related topics for
wireless, such as compilation of wireless-tools, and scripts for the
wireless to be setup at startup. Not a big issue at all (I have it
running on lfs 6.0 with kernel 2.6.14 for an IPW2200), but I wonder if
this is plan to add this in a next book, or if there is a reason for
not supporting it at all ? Because of course having something working
doesn't mean at all for me that I did the right thing at the right
place ...

Thanks,

Jeremy
--
Linux Registered User #317862
Linux From Scratch Registered User #16571