>Probably, you did something wrong when you built perl (mtrace is perl,
>and I think it's the main reason we build any of that odoriforous
>package in chapter 5.  ISTR that 'perl -V' in chroot will tell you where

>perl's @INC is looking, then it's usually just a matter of identifying
>what you did differently from the book.

What I got is "Can't locate Config.pm in @INC...", but all the libraries
listed are in /tools/lib/...    Can't locate Config.pm sounds ominous,
I'll have to check further.  IIANM I saved the as-built directories for
all the Ch5 packages that took longer to build than I'd care to do again,
 ;-).  Where is it supposed to be?

Paul Rogers  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/
http://www.geocities.com/paulgrogers/
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)