Hi

    I am reading stable lfs book of 6.3 version. On page 96, I'm
puzzled to the following two commands:

                      ln -sv ../usr/bin/cpp /lib
                      ln -sv gcc /usr/bin/cc

For the first command, the current dircetory is /source/gcc-build, and
the path in the command does not exsit. For the second command, the
intendance is to make /usr/bin/cc point to gcc. But , gcc is in the
current directory, and after installing, the current directory is to
be deleted. What's the meaning of the link?