littlebat wrote:

[...]

> I sugguest adding a note in SBU section such as: the test time should
> be included into SBU measure in Chapter 6 if the package has a testsuite
> and shouldn't be included into SBU measure in Chapter 5 anyway.
> Although it will not affect us to make a working LFS without the
> changing on wording.

The "SBU measure" is a very rough'n'ready type thing. One should not
expect that one can run the build on something which takes 2 SBU and
from that know how long, to the minute, another package taking 2 SBU
will take. It depends on how much swapping takes place, how much RAM
you have, how fast your discs are relative to your processor, what
bus speeds you have, etc., and two packages with identical SBU measures
are not going to take identical amounts of time.

> Until today, I haven't reached the jhalfs. But thanks your information
> anyway.

JHALFS is not part of LFS, it's part of meta-LFS.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.