Running env | grep LFS_TGT while logged on as the lfs user gives me
i686-lfs-linux-gnu.

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Neal Murphy <neal.p.mur...@alum.wpi.edu>wrote:

> On Sunday 11 July 2010 21:33:23 Robert Whitcomb wrote:
> > Thanks very much for your help, the CC value was set wrong. But now I am
> > running into another issue:
> >
> > /tools/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/ld: crti.o: No such file: No such file or
> > directory
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make[2]: *** [libgcc_s.so] Error 1
> > make[2]: Leaving directory
> > `/mnt/lfs/sources/gcc-build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgcc'
> > make[1]: *** [all-target-libgcc] Error 2
> > make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/gcc-build'
> >

> > The crti.o file is is my /tools/lib folder, and I made sure the CC value
> > was set correctly.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks!
>
> What did you set LFS_TGT to? If you exactly followed the book, the above
> value
> (i686-pc-linux-gnu) is incorrect.
> --

Robert Whitcomb
Γνώθι Σεαυτόν
http://www.acm.org/
John 3:16,Galatians 5:22-23,Song of Songs 8:6-7, Colossians 3:2
"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not
care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you
have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to
worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have
lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." —
Marcus Aurelius