On 24 July 2010 17:07,  <kess.alexan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am making a LFS on a test system for a project, arch is x86-64, I am on
> page 36 of the LFS book, and upon issuing the command : ln -vs libgcc.a
> `$LFS_TGT-gcc -print-libgcc-file-name | sed 's/libgcc/&_eh/'`
>
> I get an error stating: x86_64-lfs-linux-gnu-gcc: command not found

 In addition to what William said, check you have set $PATH correctly
unfortunately, if you haven't, it's probably best to start again.

 Most of us read the html versions of the book, where page numbers
are absent.  In future, please give us section numbers (or descriptive
titles such as "gcc pass 1").  Thanks.

ĸen
--
After tragedy, and farce, "OMG poneys!"