On 10/15/10, Alberto Hernando <pajaro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Well, the untarred files have timestamps of months ago, when the developers
> made the package. Even untarring with -m and getting the current time makes
> no difference. But I can post the part where it repeats:

The untarred timestamps are irrelevant. It is the make target timestamp.

The exact problem happened before at the exact same place. Setting the
system clock correctly apparently was the fix:
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-support/2010-May/038711.html
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-support/2010-May/038653.html

Just a thought:   The time from date and hwclock can be different.

hwclock
             Display Hardware Clock.

hwclock --hctosys
              Set the System Time from the Hardware Clock.

hwclock --systohc
              Set the Hardware Clock to the current System Time.