>> I'm facing an error in 6.7 linux API headers.... specifically the step
> ...snip...
>> Thanks,
>> Anand
>
> I am experiencing the exact same issue. A directory listing indicates that all
> the files exist; however attempting to execute them results in the No such
> file
> or directory, which leads me to believe it is missing a dependency.
>
> A ldd <file> results in the same error.
>
> Guidance anyone?

Make sure you delete all the source directories that you untar, before
adjusting the tool chain.  Have you run the script for checking the
host system requirements? I noticed that on my ubuntu host /bin/sh was
linked to dash. I changed this  to point to bash.
Also I used the following cflags: -march=native, -pipe, -O2,
-fomit-frame-pointer. Not sure if they have any bearing on the
outcome, but, since its a change that I made since my last
unsuccessful attempt at LFS , i thought i might add it here anyways.

Anand