On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Andrea Bencini <andrea.benc...@tin.it> wrote:
> I have problems with glibc-2.3.6 under hostsystem Fedora 8 and lfs Version
> 6.2
> Should I be worried about this or  can I continue?
Well, while your issue is that you don't have a c++ compiler
installed, the more patent  and bloody issue is this: YOU ARE BUILDING
A VERY OLD AND OBSOLETE VERSION OF LFS. Always use the latest stable
version of LFS, and it would help more if you tell us which chapter
and section you are in.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.