On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Bill Cunningham <bill...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
>    I will continue studying the book, asking questions and watching
> eveyones else's progress. But for now I'm really burned out. I can't even
> get beyond building a C compiler for the system. As someone else mentioned
> rading the book in HTML is much easier that reading a pdf.
The Number One Key Rule of the List: Don't be ambiguous. Please be
sure to have these in email to (b)lfs-support:

 * LFS version used (hopefully 6.8, but svn-* is decent as long as you
know what you are doing)
 * Where you are in the book (in the form of 5.5 - GCC Pass 1 4.5.2)
 * Your problem (be clear on what it is)
 * Last few lines of failing command.
 * If configure failed, attach config.log to your email.

If this is repeating myself, I don't care. But please reply to this
message with a complete support list message following these rules.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.