On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Franz L. Kuhlmann
<f_kuhlm...@freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi, here is what I have done (on my UBUNTU 11.04 host, which has
> build-essential installed, and is meeting "lfs 6.8 host system requirements"
<snip wall of text, it said that the gcc used cannot compile>
Hey, China called you earlier, they wanted their wall back. Next time,
just post the tail end of the output next time.
> config.log sent as separate post
Do you know about email attachments? Well, obviously you don't, and
it's better practice to attach this kind of stuff next time. Or just
use Pastebin.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.