On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Giorgio Cittadini <gioci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope I'm not becoming tedious, but, while running along BLFS avenue,
> I encountered a big problem: I don't succeed in installing GPM-1.20.1.
> I followed LFS-Book-6.8 and now BLFS-Book-6.3. I always get the errors
> here reported:
Please make sure you reply at the bottom, not at the top.

Anyway, to make it very clear, DO NOT USE BLFS 6.3 WITH ANY LFS OTHER
THAN 6.3. It's not recommended, and you are much, much better off
using BLFS SVN with LFS 6.8. Yes, it's incomplete, but it's all we've
got that's as up to date as that.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.