On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Tyler McMaster
<tyler.j.mcmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm following LFS Book 6.3 and am having issues adjusting the toolchain. It
> stays as /lib/ld-linux.so.2
> If i need to change my host OS. Please tell me so.
What you really need to change, first off, is your LFS version. 6.3 is
too old to be really usable now. Please use the 7.0 RC1 release
instead of LFS 6.3.

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.

and if you use the program, he is your master."  Richard Stallman

--
Are you a Gmail user? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?31450.