On 5/8/2012 11:41 AM, Lázaro Morales wrote:
> En 08/05/2012 12:29:41, Bruce Dubbs<bruce.du...@gmail.com>  escribió:
>
>> No.  You are OK.  If you had hundreds of errors, then that would be a
>> problem,
>> but notice that the book points out libmudflap as a common problem.
> Thanks Bruce! I will continue then.
>
> Best Regards,
> Lázaro

Another hint: If you trust yourself and/or your copy+paste skills, you
can save time by skipping all of the testing in the book. However, if
you want to know absolutely that it won't break on you, don't skip them.

Then again, I just make a huge command that untars the package, goes
into the new directory, does what the book says to do, then exits the
directory and proceeds to delete it. Said huge command usually doesn't
go on if I do carry out the testing yet I know it's good.

Don't be crazy like me and make a huge command out of entire sections of
the book. It can go wrong very easily.

Elly