On 9/1/2012 6:07 PM, Ben Sutter wrote:
> It's obvious from your condescending replies to them that you
> think you are trying hard enough to deserve help at this level.
>
> --Ben
Oh, the irony. It kills me.

On a much more serious note, why are you bashing him for condescension
when your reply was even worse in that regard? Frankly, I think that
he's one of the people who just so happens to have very little luck with
search engines when he needs a simple (or complex) answers dealing with
Linux. Besides, have you bothered to read these results from his
perspective? He's all but just starting out in a world that's
drastically different from the familiar Windows environment he's used
to. Most of the people posting such answers expect you to already know
what you're doing, as you obviously do.

And besides that, you were once in his position, otherwise known as
being a "n00b" in the gamer shorthand that has infested common English.
For that matter, we all were, and possibly still are.

Elly