(5.5.1 Installation of cross GCC)

I successfully compiled Binutilities, then I untared the GCC. In GCC folder
I done the following steps

*tar -Jxf ../mpfr-3.1.1.tar.xz
mv -v mpfr-3.1.1 mpfr
tar -Jxf ../gmp-5.0.5.tar.xz
mv -v gmp-5.0.5 gmp
tar -zxf ../mpc-1.0.tar.gz
mv -v mpc-1.0 mpc*

This

*for file in \
 $(find gcc/config -name linux64.h -o -name linux.h -o -name sysv4.h)
do
  cp -uv $file{,.orig}
  sed -e 's@/lib\(64\)\?\(32\)\?/ld@/tools&@g' \
      -e 's@/usr@/tools@g' $file.orig > $file
  echo '
#undef STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1
#undef STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2
#define STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1 "/tools/lib/"
#define STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2 ""' >> $file
  touch $file.orig
done
*
This

*sed -i '/k prot/agcc_cv_libc_provides_ssp=yes' gcc/configure
*
this *
**mkdir -v ../gcc-build
cd ../gcc-build
*
and finally this

*
        ../gcc-4.7.1/configure         \
    --target=$LFS_TGT          \
    --prefix=/tools            \
    --with-sysroot=$LFS        \
    --with-newlib              \
    --without-headers          \
    --with-local-prefix=/tools \
    --with-native-system-header-dir=/tools/include \
    --disable-nls              \
    --disable-shared           \
    --disable-multilib         \
    --disable-decimal-float    \
    --disable-threads          \
    --disable-libmudflap       \
    --disable-libssp           \
    --disable-libgomp          \
    --disable-libquadmath      \
    --enable-languages=c       \
    --with-mpfr-include=$(pwd)/../gcc-4.7.1/mpfr/src \
    --with-mpfr-lib=$(pwd)/mpfr/src/.libs
*

Now the final step is to compile GCC by *make *command, at this point of
time it got compiled for 10 mins and then it was showing an error message
that *

*

*checking for MPFR... no*
*configure: error: libmpfr not found or uses a different ABI (including
static vs shared).*
*make[1]: *** [configure-mpc] Error 1*
*make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/test/sources/gcc-build'*
*make: *** [all] Error 2*

You can see the whole compilation part in this link

http://pastebin.com/ahMmeTk8

please help me to resolve this error..

<http://pastebin.com/ahMmeTk8>
<http://pastebin.com/ahMmeTk8>