Hello,
during the compilation of Binutils-2.22 - Pass 2. configure, the make
and make install goes without errors, but when I wrote
make -C ld clean
make -C ld LIB_PATH=/usr/lib:/lib

I get the following error for the second command line:
/tools/bin/ld: this linker was not configured to use sysroots
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libldtestplug.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/ld'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/ld'
make: *** [all] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/sources/binutils-build/ld'

I had searched in vain, I have found no solution.
Could someone help me?

Thank you in advance

PS: Note that I am running ubuntu 4.12 64bit and I'm in the book lfs7.2

I've already written an email, but I did not know that I need to be
registered.

I precise english is not my fisrt language.