On 10/31/2013 03:02 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:
>   There used to be some packages that gave problems if building in
> chroot.  But I don't remember what they were.  In the last couple of
> years I've done some complete builds in chroot while I sorted out
> changes to my build scripts, so I don't think you'll have any
> problems.  You might want to add a text browser so that you can read
> the BLFS book.
>
> ĸen
Thanks, Ken.  My memory and experience say the same thing, I just wanted
to check just in case some where deep in LFS things had changed.  The
first thing I usually do in BLFS is get a text browser.  I just wanted
things to be ready, so I can check them out with ping and iproute,
before I start building.

Dan