On 2013-11-29 18:26, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> alex@xfsmail.comwrote:
>

>> My real point is this one. Bash-3.2 (/bin/sh should be a symbolic or
hard link to bash) I think maybe it means /bin/sh should be /bin/bash (
/bin/sh -> /bin/bash) but mine is ( /bin/sh -> /usr/bin/bash ). (
/bin/sh -> /bin/bash ) = ( /bin/sh -> /usr/bin/bash ) are they same?

> The normal place for bash is /bin because in the case of a separate
/usr
> partition it will not be available. A separate /usr partition is
very
> rare because disk drives are quite large and is not needed.

What you have should work fine with regards to bash.

> --
Bruce

Sorry I not really understand that Bruce, alright this is more
clear.

The requirement is ( /bin/bash ) but I have ( /usr/bin/bash
).
Can I use ( /usr/bin/bash ) ?
or I should change it to ( /bin/bash )
?

I still get no clue on search engines, maybe there is command to
change it ? Any help please!

# ALEX #