> Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 20:52:41 -0300
> From: Fernando de Oliveira <fam...@yahoo.com.br>
> To: LFS Support List <lfs-support@linuxfromscratch.org>
> Subject: Re: [lfs-support] Patch delete a directory

> >>    .
> >>    .
>

> >>  - yes, that's it; latest ver 1.6.0  . Straightforward build; latest-ver
> >> works ok under ~b/lfs-7.4(-ish)  . Not aware of any similarly-named utils
> >> from other well-known packages.
>

> > I will install soon after I finish what I am doing now
>
> It is very good, I missed that, helps also in examining the dirs and
> files for the book.
>
> Thanks again!

Hi Fernando,

You're welcome; good that it's found to be useful - maybe for others too. I'd
kindof forgotten that it's not in blfs. If ever being added to the book - it's
low-maint - then probly 'good form' to drop the author a wee thanks note or
similar (eml-addr via foot of proj homepage). (Disclaimer: I don't have any
vested interest in the software, or know the author, etc.)

(( On a related note, if you find the tree idiom useful: you do know about the
likes of 'pstree' (from 'procps', 'psmisc', &c), smbtree (from 'samba'), &usw ?
I'd expect so, but mention just in case not. ))

rgds,
akhiezer