On Sat, 2014-03-22 at 22:22 +0900, 包乾 wrote:
> thanks for your reply!
> I recompile the kernel, actually I copied the kernel source from my
> host system(slackware) and everything works fine now!
> So the problem narrowed down to my kernel configuration, I would
> continue dig into that.
> ThX!

I confess, I always use the kernel options from Fedora as a starting
point, using vanilla kernel source but using make oldconfig.

From there I remove stuff I know I don't need. It results in more
modules and options than I probably do need, but it is easier than
trying to figure out everything I do need.

And once I have a working kernel configuration I am happy with, I just
use that with the next kernel update.