Le 21/04/2014 19:01, TheOldFellow a écrit :
 Pierre

> Indeed this is where the problem lies.
>
> ls -l /usr/lib/liblzma.so
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Apr 21 16:19 /usr/lib/liblzma.so -> ../../lib/
>
> However the real problem is in the last line of the xz installation, as you
> rightly say, because:
>
> $(readlink /usr/lib/liblzma.so)
> returns ../../lib/
>
> but it is bash-script that is beyond me.

Yes If the link is wrong, readlink returne a wrong link. Sometimes computers
are coherent...

With Xz-5.0.5, the link should be to ../../lib/liblzma.so.5.0.5
Creating it should save you an xz reinstall. I do not know whether the
packages between Xz and kmod should be recompiled, though.

Pierre