Le 08/10/2014 23:23, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On 06.10.2014 13:06, Pierre Labastie wrote:

Since we do not want libgcc2 to containing any code which requires libc
support, we pass --with-newlib --without-headers (equivalent to
--with-headers=no). And this is needed!

Show me where that will be a problem.
You'd rather show us that our current LFS build would work without the switch, and specifically, that no code from the host glibc gets into libgcc. We have a very special set-up (not documented, but it has been working for our purpose since 2006 or so), where we first build a fake cross-compiler, that we use then as a native one to build binutils- and gcc-pass2. When you truly build for a foreign architecture, you have to build gcc three times (see http://www.cross-lfs.org/view/CLFS-3.0.0-RC1-SYSTEMD/ for example). If you want to stay with native compilers all along, you have to build it three times too, because there is no way to prevent host's glibc to get into the first pass of gcc. Our setting saves one compilation, without sacrificing host insulation.

I've created (stage1) cross-compilers like this multiple times, on multiple linux distros without any problems:

${SRCDIR}/bin/gcc/configure --prefix=${TOOLS} --target=${CROSS_TARGET} --disable-shared --disable-threads --without-headers --disable-decimal-float --disable-multilib --enable-languages=c --disable-libquadmath --disable-libssp --disable-libgomp --disable-libatomic --disable-libmudflap --libexecdir=${TOOLS}/lib --disable-nls

Don't you use sysroot? Try that and you'll see what happens with your instructions. Using sysroot is very important to achieve host insulation. If you do not use sysroot, libgcc pass 1 uses host's glibc headers, which we do not want...

Pierre