mostafa yasin wrote:
Dear all,

I have finished LFS and BLFS ver7.7 (init) according to book Please
excuse me if this has already been asked, I was wondering if it is
possible to build a distro & create an ISO of the whole system, and
then when booting the newly burned CD/DVD to install it on different
PCs?

Yes, it's possible, but you have to be careful when building some packages when the build system has more capabilities than the target system. We ran into that recently with gmp. There is a very long thread that discusses the problem starting at

http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-support/2015-September/077082.html

  -- Bruce