Paul Rogers wrote:

git had a few minor short-comings, IMO, and some of the syntaxes it used
fail with modern versions of the utilities.  pio only exists on my
computers, I don't have a place to host it. I *think* if I attached it,
it might be available, but I wouldn't do so without permission of TPTB.
It is almost 1100 lines of bash script, after all.  I could email it to
you if you wish I suppose, but that would only help you, one person.  I
certainly find this sort of tool has helped *me* for the last 10 years,
as opposed to the more stringent packages--I want to proceed to install
a package ASAP, not spending time learning how to code remote-control
spec files! I don't mind contributing it to the hints files, where the
book suggests one can look for package managers, with some guidance and
supervision.

Write a hunt Paul.  We can publish there.

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hints/howtowrite.html

  -- Bruce