Hi again

On my full lfs 8.0 rebuild, I have built shadow 4.4 as specified on the lfs page, however I did it the "blfs way" of first installing pam.

When building shadow, I got the following error:

su.c:376:3: error: too few arguments to function 'snprintf'
   snprintf (kill_msg, _(" ...killed.\n"));
   ^~~~~~~~

In blfs, there is following sed to prevent this:

sed -i -e '/snprintf/s@_msg,@_msg, 256,@' src/su.c         &&

Is this error only happening due to pam being used or should this sed be included in the plain lfs instructions of shadow as well?

Cheers
Tim