Hi all

I just successfully finished my lfs 8.0 build and would first like to thank everybody involved for all their work towards lfs.

When backporting a few packages to an older system that contains lots of blfs stuff, I came across some instances where an lfs package links against a blfs package and therefore then differs from the lfs build where this package was not present.

Personally, I'd like to avoid the situation that I get a different result depending on the current situation of my build machine and therefore add a --disable-$FEATURE option whenever possible, even if the current build environment would not need it.

My question is only if there is any interest of some of my findings (e.g. fuse and e2fsprogs), in which case I could post them on the list.

Cheers
Tim