> I had went into ch.8.3., and  do not want doing lfs for bootable, at
> least now.
> May I hope that this situation will keep when I will work with BLFS?
> Thank.

That will work, as outlined previously, up to a certain point.  When you
install networking packages to your BLFS system, and when you install
things that need it, or when you install the GUI, or certain other
things, e.g. perl modules, you should be in the BLFS system natively.

It seems you've got a Debian host, so you may not WANT to install GRUB
in your BLFS system!  Debian can multi-boot your BLFS system just fine.

--
Paul Rogers
paulgrog...@fastmail.fm