> The attachment is an updated version based on my recent
> LFS build.

Coincidentally, I just went through the EFI setup last night using that hint
and had compiled some notes to update the hint as well. Seems you guys all beat
me to it. :) Most of the updates I would have made are the same you guys
already did so not much difference there. The only minor one is that I ended up
using efivar-35 as that was the version available yesterday. It seems to work
just fine.

If I recall correctly, neither the original hint nor your subsequent submitted
changes included the installation instructions for efivar itself unless I
missed it somewhere. A simple "make && make install" did the trick for me.

--
Gerard