Ken Moffat <zarniwh...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
You are ignoring one important fact from Rob's original post - the
disk is only 37.3GB.  To be honest, to me that looks barely usable
for storage (even with only one, probably never updated, system).

It works fine to run the system. And the system is CLI only.
The /home is on a different disk so it can be migrated around.
And, all of my important data storage is in esata boxes.