Am 04.12.2018 um 18:15 schrieb Ken Moffat via blfs-support:
If you have only built nss for libreoffice, review your nss
install.
Hi Ken,

thank you again for your valuable hint. The problem was, that I compiled SQLite3 some few days _after_ I built  NSS ( the order of the factors does not change the product, isn't it ?  :-(  ). Well, this way I had an NSS without SQLite. And although  SQLite  is recommended in the book instructions, NSS compiles !  And LibreOffice fails to do so.

It was clear my problem, especially as the instructions for nss are very clear. Nevertheless, I think a  hint in the LibreOffice instructions would be usefull. More or less: "You need to build nss with SQLite included, as if not, the building of LibreOffice will fail."  This, for example, as I did not need SQLite on my PC and so I had not the intention of compiling it. But of course, I need LibreOffice, and voila, the problem.

BTW: the pCloud system needs also nss.

Again, thank you very much for your help and thanks also to renodr and to Bruce

Edgar