Bruce Dubbs <bruce.du...@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't recall seeing this.  Are you on a relatively older system?  A
timeout in a test would indicate that to me.  If that is the only
problem you see in gcc, then you are probably OK to continue.

Hardware in this thing is about five years old. It's an I5 something.
After this failure, things proceeded normally with only the failures
listed in the book. It's still going, though. This takes the longest.
If there's another problem i'll post again; otherwise, looks ok so far.