I recently updated my Fedora 32 installation to 33, which uses the btrfs filesystem by default.  This is a fresh installation on a new hard disk. So far so good.

I think that LFS potentially can use this filesystem. What do y'all think of this?

Previous Fedora versions used LVM volume management, but Fedora 33 with btrfs does not. I was never able to get an LFS system working with LVM, so I'm interested in trying it with btrfs as an experiment.

Alan