LS,

If have a problem with systemd and network. journalctl reports "systemd-networkd.service: Failed to determine user credentials: No such process"

I have searched internet but found only older references to this message, however, this in relation to other units.

I use the settings as given in the latest development sections.

Any suggestions?

--- Frans.