On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 07:20:17PM +0100, Jakub Drozd wrote:

Hi,
 you are still posting things which are impossible to read, or to
sensibly quote.  In this case I've reformatted your one-line post so
that I can cut it down to reply to the important part.

Beyond that, you are top-posting, and replying to the digest without
trimming what you reply, so that other posts get included.  In doing
that, you seem to have screwed-up the attribution of my reply.

So, for the future:

1. Please write in short lines (72 characters or less), or if you
are using webmail and cannot enforce that, put the mail into short
paragraphs so that anyone replying can trim things.

2. When replying, quote what you are replying to (the '>' at the
start of each line in my reply below), and put your replies
immediately below the relevant pieces of text).

> Hi, I am relieved with help. I see you say to me that there is
> some html code. Here there is the original message if there is
> some confusion:"
                 ^^^^^
 " is html - a quotation mark.  Plain text is normally much
easier to read, but the long lines are the real problem.

> make[1]: Leaving directory '/mnt/lfs/sources/gcc-10.2.0'
> make: *** [Makefile:2385: install] Error 2"  Deviated from the
> book? : No   Hope that I will recieve help fast,  Jakub Drozd
> Waiting for Urgent Help"  I had been in gcc-10.2.0 build pass
> 1 when I encountered an error. I extracted all the mpfr, gmp, etc.
> tarballs in the directory and renamed them to the required names.
> I had not created the dedicated build directory because I
> don't know how to use it and how to execute the configure,
> make and make install commands while I am in the build directory.

That is the problem.  In past times we would have said FBBG (Follow
Book, Book (is) good).  Like many people who assert that they have
not deviated from the book, you have deviated.

Since you have not got very far, I conclude that you made the same
mistake in Cross Binutils.  That maybe did something wrong, I have
no idea but once you understand HOW to fix this you should start
again ('start over' in American).

Let's look at the relevant commands:

mkdir -v build
cd       build
../configure ...

So, the book is telling you to do three things:
mkdir : create a directory (you are already in the binutils-2.35
or gcc-10.2.0 directory when you do this)

cd : change to that directory

../configure : Note that this is NOT './configure'. The '../'
specifies a file in the parent directory.  Once you have run that
configure script, you then run the created Makefile (and that runs
Makefiles in various subdirectories).

ĸen
--
The right of the people to keep and arm Bears, shall not be infringed.