"Glenn F. Maynard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Jobs, deleting, moving and inserting at an offset are implemented.  I couldn't
> break them, but they still need more bashing on.
Is there job pausing/continueing? For example while downloading some
huge file I have too small amount of free space and I need to copy
something to other server (to make more free space)... Pausing will be
great here. Of course I can stop transfer and reget it later but this
requires logging to server, finding remote directory etc again. Pausing
will be just simpler and nicer :-)

--
 Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD
 IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl/