> > It's blowing up:
> >
> > 02:59am [EMAIL PROTECTED]/6 [~/lftp] ./autogen.sh --with-debug
> > processing ./readline-4.2
> > Running aclocal  ...
> > Running autoheader...
> > /usr/bin/autoheader2.13: Symbol `HAVE_LSTAT' is not covered by
>/usr/share/autoconf2.13/acconfig.h
>
> I use autoconf 2.52.

About funny-fuzzy autoconf guyzmo, this goes from the actual lftp CVS:

$ ./autogen.sh
**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

processing .
Creating ./aclocal.m4 ...
Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
You should update your own `aclocal.m4' by adding the necessary
macro packages gettext.m4, lcmessage.m4 and progtest.m4 from
the directory `/aclocal'
patching file intl/Makefile.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 102.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 253.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file intl/Makefile.in.rej
patching file po/Makefile.in.in
Hunk #1 FAILED at 23.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 86 (offset 1 line).
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/Makefile.in.in.rej
processing ./readline-4.2
Running aclocal  ...
Running autoheader...
Running autoconf ...
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings
--cache-file=config.cache ...
./autogen.sh: ./configure: Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type