Hello,

I the Debian bug tracking system I have this bug report
(beside others I will report):

http://bugs.debian.org/63507

"When i write help mget

lftp exa@pc427a:~> help mget
Usage: mget [-c] [-d] [-e] <files>
Gets selected files with expanded wildcards
 -c  continue, reget
 -d  create directories the same as in file names and get the
       files into them instead of current directory
 -e  delete remote files after successful transfer

bin is a directory...

drwxr-xr-x    3 exa      exa          4096 Dec 23 13:07 bin/

when i issue mget -d for it, the following happens:

lftp exa@pc427a:~> mget -d bin/
mget: Access failed: 550 bin/: not a plain file.

I think it should just create a bin directory in my local dir,
and fetch files recursively, but it just hangs there."

Is this known?

thx.

--
        Nočl Köthe