Hello,
I'm trying to get the logs (Transfer Percentage an ETA) by running in command line mode. Using xfer:log yes in interactive mode, I am able to get the output in ~/.lftp/transfer_log But if I pass this in the command line, I only get the latest line printed something like

2010-01-14 18:32:19 SourceFile -> ftp://xxxx:x...@yyyycom/ftpTestArea/TargetFile 0-2544495899 21.06M/s

and also it only writes the file ~/.lftp/transfer_log after it finishes the transfer.

      Is there a way to change this behaviour?
at the moment I'm using "screen -L lftp" to be able to write a file an read the logs at realtime using lftp in command mode.

Thanks in advance
Fedeirco