lftp reconnects as needed, so you don't have to keep those connections open
all the times.

If the connections are anonymous, you can just do:
   mirror URL1 URL2

If a login/password is required, you have to login first so that lftp
remembers the password. Them you can use the URL without a password.
   login ftps://user@host
   mirror ftps://user@host URL2

You can also use bookmarks to remember those URLs and refer to them by name:
   bookmark add site1 URL1
   bookmark add site2 URL2
   mirror bm:site1 bm:site2