Hi Alexander,

One example of an unsuccessfull connection with https.

lftp :~> debug 9
lftp :~> set
set cache:enable 0
set cmd:default-protocol/ftp.* ftp
set cmd:default-protocol/localhost file
set cmd:default-protocol/www.* http
set cmd:prompt "lftp \\S\\? \\u\\@\\h:\\w> "
set cmd:term-status/*rxvt* "\\e[11;0]\\e]2;\\T\\007\\e[11]"
set cmd:term-status/*screen* \\e_\\T\\e\\
set cmd:term-status/*xterm* "\\e[11;0]\\e]2;\\T\\007\\e[11]"
set color:dir-colors ""
set file:charset UTF-8
set ftp:auto-sync-mode "icrosoft FTP Service|MadGoat|MikroTik"
set ftp:proxy http://user:password@proxy:proxy_port
set ftp:proxy-auth-type joined-acct
set ftp:use-hftp yes
set hftp:proxy http://user:password@proxy:proxy_port
set hftp:use-authorization 1
set http:proxy http://user:password@proxy:proxy_port
set https:proxy http://user:password@proxy:proxy_port
set xfer:max-redirections 10
set xfer:verify-command /usr/share/lftp/verify-file
lftp :~> open https://dl.fedoraproject.org/
---- Resolving host address...
---- 1 address found: proxy_ip
---- Connecting to proxy proxy (proxy_ip) port proxy_port
---> CONNECT dl.fedoraproject.org:443 HTTP/1.1

<--- HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required
<--- Proxy-Authenticate: BASIC realm="Identification_FDJ"
<--- Cache-Control: no-cache
<--- Pragma: no-cache
<--- Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
<--- Proxy-Connection: close
<--- Set-Cookie: BCSI-CS-152eee4c84edf11e=2; Path=/
<--- Connection: close
<--- Content-Length: 2840
<---
<--* HTML>
<--* Acces non autorisé
cd: Access failed: 407 Proxy Authentication Required (/)
---- Closing HTTP connection
lftp dl.fedoraproject.org://///////////////>

But if I try an http connection, it's working.

lftp :~> debug 0
lftp :~> open http://dl.fedoraproject.org/
cd: received redirection to `http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub'
cd: received redirection to `http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/'
cd ok, cwd=/pub
lftp dl.fedoraproject.org:/pub>

I've done some tcpdump and analysed them with wireshark.
I noticed that the http CONNECT frame is sent to the proxy without my
user/passwd...

Rgds.

--
Vincent Lasselin