Hi again.
The problems with FTP-retries is not fixed when setting "net:max-retries 1"
and "cmd:fail-exit true". Am I using the wrong variables?

I use "LFTP | Version 4.6.0 | Copyright (c) 1996-2014 Alexander V.
Lukyanov" with "Libraries used: Readline 5.1, zlib 1.2.3", and still get 1
automatic FTP retry when the FTP server uncleanly closes the session, (and
since I didn't set "ftp:site", it didn't re-issue the site commands).

Regarding the double-spaces in the ftp:site option, what would happen if
there are trailing spaces or more than 2 spaces between two site commands?

Thanks again for a great product!

Kind regards
Mattias Bergvall