Hello world!

I got bored/motivated while travelling a few weeks ago and finally
tackled this thing that I had been planning since forever.

The fate-lavf tests still use the legacy staged shellscript infrastructure
and are not properly managed through the Makefiles. This set fixes that
issue and eliminates the old legacy scripts, resulting in a simpler and
more maintainable test infrastructure.

It also splits the huge monolithic lavf-pixfmt test into small pieces,
resulting in more detailed error messages and a huge speedup when using
multiple cores.

This still has some rough edges here and there that show how the set
evolved initially. I could possibly squash some of the patches. For
example, I could drop the elimination of the silly first arguments
of the do_foo() helper functions and drop the argument as part of
the move to fate-run.sh.

It is, however, ripe for a first round of comments.

Diego