From: d...@outlook.com
To: libav-user@ffmpeg.org
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:12:20 +0200
Subject: [Libav-user] hevc/h264 decoding example C

Hello Everyone!Please, somebody could give me a working C example which simply
decodes a raw HEVC stream from file and save it to a .yuv file (h264 would be
OK too, I guess)? I've tried using the example provided by ffmpeg, but I guess
it's not working because it is tailored for a stream based decoder like
mpegvideo.
I would be thankful if anyone could help me out!
Best regards,Daniel